EmergencyCare for Cats
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
I wanted to write to let you know how thrilled I am that I got both of my dogs covered a little over a year ago. Within a month of moving, Buzz, our big 90 lb baby, tore both of his ACL's. After relocating and starting a new business, we were looking at two surgeries, for $6000.00 total. I was freaking out, slowly our down payment on a home was widdling away. I remembered I had insurance, submitted my first claim and received my first $2000.00 check within two weeks!! Well that was good because while Buzz convalesced from his first surgery we took his sister out so she wouldnt overstimulate him. Guess what happened to her knee? She blew it out. She had to have the same surgery. PetCare Insurance was truly a God send. The customer service is thoughtful and the claims department is thorough. I did a lot of research on pet insurance and I can't endorse PetCare enough.