EmergencyCare for Cats
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
Dear PetCare - I can´t express how wonderful
to give the gift of a longer life to our elderly cat. He is 18, has had an eye
removed for cancer, and thanks to PetCare is continuing to be stronger. (I have
to add an endorsement for pet foods like Pets4Life, which has helped him recover
and resist illness. His digestion and health have made a complete turn for the
Nipper has grown along my son and is such an important member of our family.
I am so grateful that PetCare does not discard our older pets and in effect
shares our view of them as cherished parts of us. How tragic to ever think of
letting them die because of lack of money.