My husband had been to get an oil change and the men at the garage had kindly put a free bottle of windshield washer fluid in the back seat. However, they forgot to tell him. On the way home he stopped by the grocery store. Zoe, my 3-year-old boxer, was in the back seat and bit into and drank the washer fluid! Zoe was immediately sick and we rushed her to our local veterinarian. We were then hurried to the Animal Hospital where they were more equipped to deal with poisonings. At first they didn't think Zoe would make it, but she pulled through. She stayed in the hospital for 2 days. Without PetCare Zoe would have been put down. PetCare covered a huge amount of the bill. We heard about PetCare Insurance through our local veterinarian. Zoe has a great personality, is wonderful with children and the joy of my life.
Client: Dianna Siteman Pet: Zoe, Boxer, 3 years old Condition: Poison Ingestion Claim Submitted: $1160.32 Claim Paid: $1110.32
PetCare Pet Insurance Programs are underwritten by Northbridge General Insurance Corporation, distributed by PTZ Insurance Brokers Ltd. & Sodaco Juridique Inc. in Quebec. Coverage is available to all residents in all provinces, excluding the territories.