|Ellee Mae was just 4 months old when I was doing renovations on the kitchen. I had mixed up a bucket of wallpaper remover and water and went upstairs. I was barely out of the room before I realized the danger of the bucket and an active puppy. When I returned Ellee Mae began to vomit almost immediately. She was brought to emergency where she was kept overnight and then for one more day at her own veterinarian's. I am so happy to have had PetCare Insurance to help cover the expenses. I learned a very valuable lesson that day.
Client: Denis Charette, Toronto Pet: Ellee Mae - Bernese Mountain Dog Condition: Poisoning
Amount Paid: $597.68