EmergencyCare for Dogs
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
|My husband had been to get an oil change and the men at the garage had kindly put a free bottle of windshield washer fluid in the back seat. However, they forgot to tell him. On the way home he stopped by the grocery store. Zoe, my 3-year-old boxer, was in the back seat and bit into and drank the washer fluid! Zoe was immediately sick and we rushed her to our local veterinarian. We were then hurried to the Animal Hospital where they were more equipped to deal with poisonings. At first they didn't think Zoe would make it, but she pulled through. She stayed in the hospital for 2 days. Without PetCare Zoe would have been put down. PetCare covered a huge amount of the bill. We heard about PetCare Insurance through our local veterinarian. Zoe has a great personality, is wonderful with children and the joy of my life.
Client: Dianna Siteman Pet: Zoe, Boxer, 3 years old Condition: Poison Ingestion
Claim Submitted: $1160.32 Claim Paid: $1110.32