EmergencyCare for Cats
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
|Camo is a very active bulldog. In fact, I'm sure he's probably one of
the first bulldogs to climb the White Mountains in NH! We decided to
get PetCare Insurance since Bulldogs are known to be injury-prone. Six
months ago, Camo began to limp on his right rear leg. Our Vet
identified minor slippage of the knee cap, or "Luxating Patella",
likely a result of his active lifestyle. We tried treating him with
joint supplements but unfortunately the condition deteriorated to the
point where he was limping regularly and in a substantial amount of
pain. At that point we made the decision to have the condition
corrected by surgery. Making a claim with PetCare was very easy and I
received fast reimbursement. I didn't know what to expect when we
submitted the claim, but much to my pleasure there were no challenges with PetCare Insurance!
Client: J. Edwin Upson Pet: Camo, Bulldog, 2 years old Condition: Patella Luxation
Claim submitted:$3,442.44 Claim Paid: $3,000