EmergencyCare for Cats
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
|Plan for the future - the accidents and illnesses that happen to your dog or cat cannot be anticipated and are always unexpected. Although many people avoid thinking about their pet getting sick until it actually happens – the time to think about it is NOW.|