Cat Insurance Programs
Haven't found what you’re looking for?
View our Other Programs
|I found out about PetCare through a
friend in New Jersey. I decided to sign up my 2 Jack Russell Terriers.
One day when I was out, 2 year old Patch (who is a real live wire!), got
into my briefcase and managed to eat a bottle of Motrin. When I got home,
Patch was shaking like a leaf. We rushed him to Emergency, where he was
put on intravenous and kept overnight, after that he was kept for three
more nights at his regular veterinarians. Thank goodness for PetCare Insurance.
Patch was treated right away and my claim was paid quickly too. Both my
dogs are insured with PetCare and I am very pleased with the results.
I continually tell friends and colleges about PetCare and all it has done
Client: Margaret Mettimano Pet: Patch, Jack Russell Terrier - 2 years old Condition: Poisoning
Claim Submitted: $523.20 Claim Paid $471.17