EmergencyCare for Dogs
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
|Ellee Mae was just 4 months old when I was doing renovations on the kitchen. I had mixed up a bucket of wallpaper remover and water and went upstairs. I was barely out of the room before I realized the danger of the bucket and an active puppy. When I returned Ellee Mae began to vomit almost immediately. She was brought to emergency where she was kept overnight and then for one more day at her own veterinarian's. I am so happy to have had PetCare Insurance to help cover the expenses. I learned a very valuable lesson that day.
Client: Denis Charette, Toronto Pet: Ellee Mae - Bernese Mountain Dog Condition: Poisoning
Amount Paid: $597.68