EmergencyCare for Dogs
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
| I just want to thank you for your fast friendly service. Honestly, I was not sure how this whole pet insurance thing was going to work out but I am sure glad that I got it. Recently my puppy had severe digestive bloat from getting into some food. I rushed to the emergency vet and racked up a nice bill of $234.30. Thank goodness that my little "Rosa" was okay. I sent my claim to you and you sent me the cheque in full within a week. I am so glad that I have insurance for both my dogs. Thanks PetCare I really appreciate it. I tell all my friends that you are the best pet insurance on the market... I have proof!
Client: Kayte Giorgini Pet: Rosa, Labrador Retriever Condition: Digestive bloat
Claim Submitted: $234.30 Claim Paid: $234.30