EmergencyCare for Cats
$3,000 of pre-paid lifesaving medical treatment for use while your pet is lost.
should your pet require life saving treatment while lost and brought to a clinic.
to cover advertising or reward costs.
How it works.
- EmergencyCare is exclusively provided to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch.
- When your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter the emergency personnel on duty will scan the pet to locate and read your pet's unique microchip number.
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate the pet's owner, during that call the 24PetWatch representative will indicate that your pet has the benefit of EmergencyCare coverage.
- EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of lifesaving medical treatment.
- While your pet's needs are being attended to the 24PetWatch staff will be locating you to let you know that your lost pet has been found.
- EmergencyCare - can make the difference between a happy reunion and heartache.
| I am an extremely happy customer and would recommend PetCare to any dog owner. They deal with claims quickly and professionally. I am extremely Thank-full to PetCare because without them I would have had to make some tough decisions. PetCare has allowed me not to worry about my financial concerns and deal with my pet's medical need. Thank-You PetCare for all your support!!!
Client: John Marcelli Pet: Lupo, Labrador Retriever Condition: Gasternal Intestinal
Claim Submitted: $5162.74 Claim Paid: $4500.00